Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: a few AGPC questions

  1. #1
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have decided that I am going to Chicago in two weeks (when I'm home in Michigan for "spring" break). (Amtrak has a sale on their rail fare - only $8 each way between GR and Chi if any of you Michiganders are interested!)

    Anyways, I have also decided that I've been working hard all winter and need a treat in the form of a new doll... Kit! (I am so looking forward to getting her!)

    So - my questions are:

    1. does AGP "confiscate" coupons if you use them at the checkout? (not that this is a huge deal, I'll still have the code for online ordering... just wondering what to expect.)
    2. I can't remember how much sales tax is in Chicago - I assume some of you know? Is it 8%?

    Thanks!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lileva's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes they do take the coupon once you use it and I can't remember for sure what the sales tax is. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AGPC charges 8.75% sales tax.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you both! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •